General disclosure type stuff
- Sharon and Alex is a blog detailing the adventures and (sometimes misadventures) of a mother and daughter in their journey to find…well, we haven’t figured that out yet but we’ll let you know when we do. Content may include descriptions of DIY projects, recipes, crafts or general topic posts. All opinions expressed herein are our own. We are not experts and cannot be held responsible for the outcome of any project you undertake. The key to the success of any project is research, research and more research. Did I mention research? Please thoroughly read the instructions and safety precautions provided to you by manufacturers of equipment and other products you obtain. Safety first, kids, K? We will try to respond to all comments and questions but again, we’re not experts, so it’s just our opinion.
- Speaking of comments, we reserve the right to remove any comment that we deem offensive or unrelated to the subject matter. If you’re a repeat offender you will be blocked from the site. You have been warned (insert stern “cripes, that reminds me of my mean third-grade teacher Mrs. Wolosky” face here).
- All images on this site, unless otherwise credited to the original source, are the property of Sharon and Alex. If you use any images or text from the site be a pal and give credit where credit is due and link back. Please be respectful and limit yourself to one or two; any more than that is prohibited. My photography skills definitely provide a “coaching opportunity” to coin a popular HR phrase so if you do find something you like enough to borrow, you may just become my new best friend. Just sayin.
- This blog is for profit. The sidebar or content may contain affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Purchasing something via an affiliate link DOES NOT mean any additional charges to you or that the product will cost you extra. It only means that we will receive a small percentage as a commission. Links will be clearly indicated as such or a disclosure will appear within the text of the post.
- In addition to Amazon Affiliates, we are members of several other affiliate programs. There could be times when I forget to mention that a link is an affiliate link. It happens, especially if I’m in the zone writing and working to bring you great content. It’s safe to assume that any external link I provide is an affiliate link. I only earn a small commission if you make a purchase after you click my referral link. I do not receive free products, money or anything else from anyone in return for placing links on my site.
- If I provide a link then it means I have either personally purchased it or I would be willing to purchase it (or let’s be honest, it’s probably already on a list somewhere waiting for me to “Add to Cart”, which are 3 of my favorite words).
- For more information on opting out, please visit the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page.
We are not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without our permission.
Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to read through this snoozefest. Now go get a cookie!